Terms and conditions for competitions
"Win a box of doughnuts" Donut 10 year anniversary prize draw terms and conditions
Prize draw details: We’d love to know what you were up to #10yearsago and what you think the business world will look like in #10yearstime. Follow us on Twitter @BizDonuts and send a tweet with your thoughts on what business life was like in 2009 or what it might be like in 2029 using the hashtag #Donut10 and you might win a box of doughnuts! Winners will be picked from a randomized list and asked for their postal address via Direct Message on Twitter for the purpose of sending a box of doughnuts. Entries close at 5pm on 30 April 2019.
- The promoter is: Atom Content Marketing Ltd ('Atom', company no. 02784650) whose registered office is at 1 Temple Way, Bristol, BS2 0BY.
- Employees of Atom or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the prize draw or helping to set up the prize draw shall not be permitted to enter the prize draw.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this prize draw.
- Entrants are asked to take part in the "Win a box of doughnuts" Donut 10 year anniversary prize draw, submit their entry by following @BizDonuts on Twitter and send a tweet with a comment on what business life was like in 2009 or what it might be like in 2029 using the hashtag #Donut10.
- Closing date for entry will be 5pm on 30 April 2019. After this date no further entries to the prize draw will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The prize is a box of doughnuts. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Winner will need to provide their postal address for the purpose of sending the box of doughnuts.
- Winner will be selected from an anonymous list by Atom's MD, Lisa Williams, from all entries received.
- The winner will be notified by Direct Message on Twitter within 15 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
- Entry into the prize draw will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.