1. Understand what people want
You must keep asking questions of yourself: “What's the unmet need?”, “How are we doing?”, “How can we do better?”.
2. Engage your customers
Treat them how you would like to be treated yourself.
3. Real relationships blow away the institutional hype
Consumers are fed up with mass-produced mediocrity. “Authenticity” — a genuine product rather than a created manifestation from the brains of the marketing department, will generate customers for life.
4. Infect your customers with your enthusiasm
5. Infect your staff with your enthusiasm
6. Create memorable “wow!” encounters
Inspire customers to spread the “legend” to others.
7. Forget about selling
Customers hate to be “sold at” but they love to buy.
8. Make everything simple
Make it easy to understand for your customers and for yourselves.
9. Create a culture where people find real pleasure in giving service to others
10. Never forget that what customers value most are attention, dependability, promptness and competence.
Is this really so very hard to deliver? Evidence would suggest that it is…
But think of the benefits to you if your business could deliver this way!